Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beanie Sigel Keeps Jay-Z Disses Going, "This Boy All Petty, Type To Not Feed No Workers" [Video]

Beanie Sigel Keeps Jay-Z Disses Going, "This Boy All Petty, Type To Not Feed No Workers" [Video]

Wednesday, Nov 18, 2009 6:00PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne
Bookmark and Share
Related Articles

* Michael Jackson Stays Grounded, Jay-Z Hangs In Top 20 Plus Wale, DJ Drama & Wyclef Land On The Charts
* 50 Cent Downplays Jay-Z's Overseas Fame, "Jay-Z Is [Just] Beyonce's Husband"
* Jay-Z Leaves Fans Hanging, Cancels Remaining 2009 "Blueprint 3" Shows
* J. Cole On Roc Nation Debut, "I Hit A Little Streak & Now I Got Some Stuff"

Beanie Sigel has kept his verbal jabs for Jay-Z going with new footage landing online showing the former Roc-A-Fella artist freestyling about Hov's shady business practices.

In the ThisIs50.com.com exclusive, Beans is shown offering a few bars which mock Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 song "Already Home".

"You in the hall already, on the wall already," Sigel raps. "You's a work of art, man this boy all petty/Type to not feed no workers, 'cause he grubbed already/Noodle, I had the sauce/We coulda made spaghetti, but I'ma shine on my own/I'm a star already/Lost the Best Of Both Worlds, he coulda called R. Kelly." (This Is 50)

No comments:

Post a Comment