Thursday, November 19, 2009

hell Rell Speaks On Dipset, "I Don't Know What The F*ck Is Going On W/ Cam'ron & Jim [Jones]" [Video]

hell Rell Speaks On Dipset, "I Don't Know What The F*ck Is Going On W/ Cam'ron & Jim [Jones]" [Video]

Wednesday, Nov 18, 2009 3:05PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne
Bookmark and Share
Related Articles

* Cam'ron Kills Diplomat Reunion, "Dipset Is Over & [People] Gotta Get Over It" [Video]
* Juelz Santana Says Rappers Need To Step Their Promo Game Up, "People Want The First Week Results Of A Million Records" [Video]
* Cam'ron Talks Jay-Z, "I Don't Even F*ck With [Him] But I Got Mad Respect For The N*gga" [Video]
* Dipset's Freekey Zekey On Hell Rell, "I F*ck W/ Him But He Needs To Get His Sh*t Straight" [Video]

Dipset associate Hell Rell recently spoke on the falling out between Cam'ron and Jim Jones and weighed in on what it would take for him to choose a side of loyalty.

For Rell's, unless there are profits being discussed, he can't see himself becoming too involved in the duo's dispute.

"I don't know what the f*ck is going on with Cam'ron and Jim," Rell explained in an interview. "But Ruggah ain't got time for it. Tug-of-war ain't my favorite sport. I don't like a n*gga pulling me over here, 'Yo don't f*ck with that n*gga.' And then the n*gga over here saying, 'Yo don't f*ck with that n*gga.' I'm not with it, Ruggah Rell f*cks with Benjamin Franklin at the end of the day. So both of y'all n*ggas and everybody else that wanna put me in other directions, and it ain't for the money, I ain't with it. I love everybody though, don't get it f*cked up. Ruggah love everybody, but I don't got time for the bullsh*t...At the end of the day, you can't say Dipset without saying Ruggah." (Forbez DVD)

No comments:

Post a Comment