Snoop Dogg Denies Lil Wayne Diss, "I Don't Call N*ggas' Names Out" [Video]
Wednesday, Nov 18, 2009 12:45PM
Written by Cyrus Langhorne
Bookmark and Share
Related Articles
* QD3 Speaks On Lil Wayne's "Carter" Film, "It's Going To Raise People's Respect Level For Him"
* Lil Wayne & Nivea Reportedly Welcomed First Child Together
* QD3 Talks Lil Wayne's "Carter" Film Delay, "People From His Team Said 'Pull The Whole Movie'" [Video]
* If He Was President Lil Wayne Says, "I Would Make Prostitution Legal In About 5 More States" [Video]
Snoop Dogg recently denied taking subliminal shots at Lil Wayne in his new track "Protocol" and said he has no problems directly addressing conflicts with fellow artists.
From Snoop's perspective, rappers will be name dropped if he is trying to diss them on songs.
"A song about who?," Snoop questioned radio personality Angela Yee. "I don't call n*ggas' names out, you know me babygirl, I'm Snoop Dogg. You ever heard a song I got called 'Pimp Slap' where I went after Suge Knight? If I got any issues, I go after a n*gga's motherf*cking head. I'm not finna shoot at your shoes or shoot at the spot where your baby mama at, I'm finna take your motherf*cking neck off. I don't have problems with no rappers, that was me speaking in general, so if a n*gga feel offended, or feel froggish, leap motherf*cker. Now that's where I'm at with it, so, I never make diss songs, I make hit songs. I'm Snoop Dogg, I've been in it too long. I'm Uncle Snoop." (Shade 45 Lip Service)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment