Monday, December 21, 2009

Lil Scrappy Gives Album Leak Precaution Tips, "You Should Do Two Albums"

Disturbin' Tha Peace's Lil Scrappy recently hit up SOHH to discuss what tips he has for artists trying to avoid album leaks like Lil Wayne's Rebirth and 50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct.

Scrap suggested rappers putting together two albums for insurance purposes.

"You make a lot of music," Scrappy told SOHH, "when you making albums, I think you should do two albums. You should make the same amount of songs on both the first time you hit it hard, bam, then you gotta prepare yourself. Like, it's digital right now so sh*t can happen, get drunk in the car playing CDs and your man got d*mn press the button and be like 'Yo [everybody,] I got that new Scrap.' [laughs] If he's smart, he'll go bootleg it and if it's hot, you gonna bootleg it so my best thang to tell a n*gga is to make two albums, you know what I'm saying? And we do this anyway, so it ain't hard, you feel me?"

1 comment:

  1. LMMFAO AHAHAAHAH I LOVE THIS POST!!! I mean Seriously Lil Scrappy isnt the one to be giving advice.. come on!! HA

    Kimberly

    www.Neverheardofit.net

    ReplyDelete