Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ryan Leslie Ignores Low Album Sales, "They'll Do Big Superstar Numbers When I'm A Big Superstar"

R&B hitmaker Ryan Leslie has spoken up on continuing to put out albums despite his slow record sales and admitted that he has a ways to go before becoming a superstar.
Click to learn more...

According to Leslie, he is still aiming to make the one record capable of connecting to his fans and newcomers.

"They'll do big superstar numbers when I'm a big superstar," Leslie told DJ Vlad in an interview. "I mean, we working on it. It takes consistent messaging and it takes superstar exposure so like I said, usually the vehicle for exposure is a record so once there is a record that connects, and everyone is listening to it, and the people who haven't heard of me hear that record and that's the way they're introduced to me, then I mean, it's just a very simple process how it goes down. So we're building on that and we're working on that."

No comments:

Post a Comment