Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hurricane Chris Unveils Ghostwriting Talent, "I Went Into The Studio & Made Hits"

Southern rapper Hurricane Chris has revealed that he ghost writes records for other rappers despite being an established emcee himself.
Click here to find out more!

According to Chris, he is trying to make moves outside of his career as an artist.

A confident rapper, Chris feels as though he's primed to transition from entertainer to businessman. "I'm really in control of this Rap game, ya feel me? So I've been trying to get my game up on the business-side, ya feel me? I've got a record label that I'm coming out with, 51/50." Asked why now is the time to build an imprint, Chris proudly pointed to his track record. "I told Mike Jones to go and do 'Drop And Gimme 50,' I constantly went into the studio and made hits...I did a lot of writing, some writing for other people - I ain't gone say they names, but it's constantly been 'Hurricane Season.' Now you can keep your eyes locked on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment