Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Floyd Mayweather On Rick Ross Beef, "If You Start Trouble, I Gotta Finish It"

Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr. recently spoke on moving beyond his past differences with Rick Ross despite publicly inviting the rapper's son and ex-girlfriend to his home last month.

According to Floyd, he no longer has any issues with the Boss.

"Like I said before, we had a little problem, what he do is what he do and what I do is what I do," Mayweather explained to DJ Whoo Kid. "You know how it is. With anybody, if you start trouble, you know, I gotta finish it. Like I said before, he did what he had to do and I did what I had to do. And that's in the past and I'll leave it where it's at...Well, I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far." [laughs] "

No comments:

Post a Comment