Tuesday, December 22, 2009

AZ Chases Kanye West, Dr. Dre, DJ Toomp For "Doe Or Die 2" LP, "I'm Trying To Make This Epic"

New York rap veteran AZ recently shared his aim to enlist award-winning producers Kanye West, Dr. Dre, DJ Toomp and more for his upcoming Doe Or Die 2 album.

For the Brooklyn, New York-based emcee, a few producers have already earned a spot on the solo project.

"Buckwild's on board," AZ revealed in an interview. "I spoke to L.E.S., I spoke to D/R [Period], I spoke to them, they all there. At the same time, I wanna bring newcomers to the table. I'm gonna get some joints from him. I spoke to him. I'm trying to reach out to Dr. Dre. I'm trying to make this epic too, like just bring everything to a full circle. So I'm gonna [reach back] into the past, but I'm also gonna bring it to the future. I even need a joint from Kanye. I gotta knock on his door. I'm gonna knock on his door real soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment